Performed: 7-9 July 1983; Joseph Kesselring's "Arsenic and Old Lace" was the 1940s story of two spinster sisters, Lynn Hatcher and Jill Wright, who help homeless old gentlemen find a place to stay in New York. The play was directed by Wayne Claeren and technical direction was by Carlton Ward. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Mary Lynne Hatcher -- Aunt Abby
- Jill Wright -- Aunt Martha
- Tracy Shawn Faulkner -- Mortimer Brewster
- Jeff McKerley -- Jonathan Brewster
- Steve Hightower -- Dr. Herman Einstein
- Thomas E. Devine -- Teddy Brewster
- Lawrence Miles -- Reverend Dr. Harper
- Thomas Stedham -- Officer Brophy
- Chris Oswalt -- Officer Klein
- Randy Gravette -- unknown
- Richey Smoot -- unknown
- C.L. Simpson -- unknown
- Kimberly Hatcher -- unknown
- Linda Townsend -- unknown
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacksonville State University, "Arsenic and Old Lace (1983) | Image 013" (1983). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 883.