About JSU Digital Commons
JSU Digital Commons is a service offered and maintained by the Houston Cole Library. In this repository, you will find:
- Unique historical and cultural materials from the Library's archival collections
- Special collections created through collaboration between the Library and other university units, as well as contributors from outside JSU
- Research, scholarship, presentations, creative work, and other intellectual output from JSU faculty and students
- Student theses and dissertations
- Access to campus events, such as conferences and symposia
JSU Digital Commons seeks to preserve and provide permanent, public access to all these materials. Please see our Digital Collections Policy and our Institutional Repository Policy for more information.
The scholarship in this repository has been deposited by JSU's academic units. If you are affiliated with Jacksonville State University (faculty, staff, or student) and are interested in contributing your research, scholarship, or other materials to the repository, please see Author FAQs for more information. We also welcome questions and comments via the Contact Us form.
To learn more about Institutional Repositories in general, please visit the Digital Commons Resources page.