Performed: 16-20 November 2006; William Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" is a fast paced romantic comedy with interwoven plots of romance, mistaken identities, and practical jokes. The play was directed by Wayne H. Claeren, scenic designer and producer was Carlton Ward, faculty costume designer was Freddy Clements, student costume designer was Dustin Stilwell, technical director was David Keefer, lighting design was by Wil Robinson, sound design was by Daryl Pauley, stage manager was Sandra Knight, assistant stage manager was Wil Robinson. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Chris Whetstone -- Orsino
- Trey Butler -- Sebastian
- Matthew Thompson -- Antonio
- Dustin Stilwell -- Sea Captain
- Gatlin Alldredge -- Valentine
- Chris Colvard -- Sir Toby Belch
- Brian Seitel -- Sir Andrew Aguecheek
- Jason Skinner -- Malvolio
- Scott Van Patten, Jr. -- Fabian
- Russell Reeps -- Feste
- Heather Norton -- Olivia
- Holly Rice -- Viola
- Savannah Cahill -- Maria
- Kari Boyd -- Cristina
- Melissa Bruner -- Marcella
- Rebecca Kenney -- Angelica
- Laura Buchanan -- Isabella
- Shelly Hall -- Katherina
- Dustin Stilwell -- 1st Officer
- Gatlin Alldredge -- 2nd Officer
- Benjamin Parvin -- Priest
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacksonville State University, "Twelfth Night (2006) | Image 001" (2006). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 8183.