Pictured: Kelly Summers, SirArthur Edwards, Carmen Briggs, Jacob Phillips, Michael McDonald; Performed: 17-20 November 2005; Carson McCullers' "The Member of the Wedding" is the story of an adolescent girl who triumphs over loneliness and gains maturity through an identity that she creates in her mind. The director was Susan McCain, scenic designer was Carlton Ward, costume designer was Teri Ulm, lighting designer was Amy Richter, sound designer was Daryl Pauley, technical director was David Keefer, stage manager was J. Paul Sirten, assistant stage manager was Adam Ellis. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Carmen Briggs -- Bernice Sadie Brown
- Kelly Summers -- Frankie Addams
- Jacob Phillips -- John Henry West
- Steven DiBlasi -- Jarvis
- Leesa Tucker -- Janice
- Chris Whetstone -- Mr. Addams
- Brandy Russell -- Mrs. West
- Lauryn Brook Smith -- Helen Fletcher
- Beth Stanford -- Doris
- Alia Johnson -- Sis Laura
- SirArthur Edwards -- T.T. Williams
- Michael McDonald -- Honey Camden Brown
- James Burton -- Barney MacKean
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University, "The Member of the Wedding (2005) | Image 005" (2005). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 7967.