Performed: 28 October - 1 November 1980; "Camelot," the musical, is a parody based on the King Arthur Legend and his formation of the Round Table, marriage to Guinevere, troubles with Lancelot, and downfall of his dreams. It was directed by Wayne Claeren, designed by Carlton Ward, conducted by Carl Anderson, and choreographed by Peggy Roswal. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Joe Lowery -- King Arthur
- Rhonda Kiser -- Guinevere
- Shelton Brown -- Sir Lancelot
- John Musk -- Merlyn
- Tim Harvard -- Sir Dinadan
- Sam Marsha -- Sir Lionel
- Johnny Brewer -- Sir Sagramore
- Terri Edwards -- Nimue
- Scott Whorton -- Mordred
- Donna Scalf -- Morgan le Fey
- David Maddox -- King Pellinore
- Bert Spence -- Dap
- Emily Tierney, Lori Tate, Amy Uhl, Michelle Cousson, Nancy Mann, Fawn Snider, Anna Reinhart, Olivia Spooner -- Ladies
- Mike Hoaster, Greg Gay, Tom Hall, Jeff Scott, Mike Kelly, Jim Gaines -- Knights
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama, Musicals
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacksonville State University, "Camelot (1980) | Image 003" (1980). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 440.