Pictured: Amy Kennah; Performed: 2-6 December 1993; "Harvey" is a play about a man, his invisible talking rabbit, and an insane asylum. The play was directed by Amanda Ennis, set and lights by Cynthia Snead, costumes by Jennifer Jacobs, and sound and technical work by David Keefer. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Jason St. John -- Elwood Powud
- Gena Holcombe -- Miss Chauvenet
- Myra Gaddis -- Veta, Elwood's sister
- Becky Spritzer -- Myrtle Mae, Elwood's niece
- Chris Colrand -- William Chumley
- Dale Seabourn -- Lyman Sanderson
- Amy Kennah -- Nurse Kelley
- Todd Edwards -- Chumley's assistant
- Tracey Gamble -- Judge Omar Gaffney
- Diane O'Kelley -- maid
- Ginger Cusimano -- Betty Chumley
- Tony Hendrix -- taxi driver
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
Jacksonville State University, "Harvey (1993) | Image 015" (1993). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 3735.