Performed: 28 February - 5 March 1991; "Oklahoma!" was the first show that integrated dance as a major thematic element of the musical. The play was directed by Wayne Claeren, artistic direction by Carlton Ward, technical direction by David Keefer, costumes by Freddy Clements, stage management by Jeff Bennett and assistant stage management by Tom Millington, music directed by Carl Anderson, vocal direction by Darnelle Scarbrough, choreography by Mary Ella Berta. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Carol Stahl -- Aunt Eller
- Alan Payne -- Curly
- Amy Hyde -- Laurey
- Stacy Fumbanks -- Ado Annie
- Barry Newell -- Will Parker
- David Owens -- Ali Hakim
- Darin Peppers --Jud Fry
- Greg Hucks -- Andrew Carnes
- Amanda Aultman, Jackie Young, Gena Holcombe, Kristan Ivy, Stacy Hurst, Jennifer Whitley, Eric Key, Cari Watson, Bryan Wright, Cindy Pruett, Kellie Smith, Lorie Lassiter, Kathy Bradley, Kimberley Newman, Jessica Russell, Francie Ann Vono, Lois Stahl, Amy Johnson, Damon Daffron, Mike Odom, Robert Vance, Brian Taylor, Philip McClung, Ashley Richards, Scott Sparrowhawk, Rob Kirby, Brian Ellyson, Scott Anderson, Allen Reynolds, Todd Shumpert -- Chorus members
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama, Musicals
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Oklahoma! (1991) | Image 017" (1991). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 2956.