Performed: 29-31 May 1986; William Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night," a romantic comedy, is the story of twins Sebastian and Viola who are separated in a shipwreck. Viola disguises herself as a boy, calls herself Cesario, and becomes servant to Duke Orsino. The play was directed by Wayne Claeren, set design by Carlton Ward, costumes by Alice Morton, and stage management by Scott Davis. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Dale Trottier -- Duke Orsino
- Joey Thrower -- Sebastian
- Patrick Freeland -- Antonio
- Jose Martinez -- the Sea Captain
- Paul Chassay -- Valentine
- Bobby Whaley -- Curio
- Wade Wofford -- Sir Toby Belch
- Whitt Brantley -- Sir Andrew
- Rod Morgan -- Malvolio
- Cathi Sigmon -- Feste the Clown
- Scott Croley -- Fabian
- Tara Bennett -- Olivia
- Kimberly Peck -- Viola
- Laurel Read -- Maria
- Andrew Reeves -- the Priest
- Eric Key, Phil Attinger, George Jessup -- Sailors
- Gregory Heathcock, Eric Key -- Officers
- Jeanette Chambers, Helen Chambers, Debbie Reaves, Patti Hammett, Mylane Perry -- Ladies in Waiting
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacksonville State University, "Twelfth Night (1986) | Image 008" (1986). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 1652.