Performed: 16-20 November 2006; William Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" is a fast paced romantic comedy with interwoven plots of romance, mistaken identities, and practical jokes. The play was directed by Wayne H. Claeren, scenic designer and producer was Carlton Ward, faculty costume designer was Freddy Clements, student costume designer was Dustin Stilwell, technical director was David Keefer, lighting design was by Wil Robinson, sound design was by Daryl Pauley, stage manager was Sandra Knight, assistant stage manager was Wil Robinson. Access to this digital image was provided by JSU Department of Theatre and Film.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Chris Whetstone -- Orsino
- Trey Butler -- Sebastian
- Matthew Thompson -- Antonio
- Dustin Stilwell -- Sea Captain
- Gatlin Alldredge -- Valentine
- Chris Colvard -- Sir Toby Belch
- Brian Seitel -- Sir Andrew Aguecheek
- Jason Skinner -- Malvolio
- Scott Van Patten, Jr. -- Fabian
- Russell Reeps -- Feste
- Heather Norton -- Olivia
- Holly Rice -- Viola
- Savannah Cahill -- Maria
- Kari Boyd -- Cristina
- Melissa Bruner -- Marcella
- Rebecca Kenney -- Angelica
- Laura Buchanan -- Isabella
- Shelly Hall -- Katherina
- Dustin Stilwell -- 1st Officer
- Gatlin Alldredge -- 2nd Officer
- Benjamin Parvin -- Priest
Is Part Of
This item is born digital; there is no physical item location.
Jacksonville State University, "Twelfth Night (2006) | Image 009" (2006). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 8420.