Pictured: Steven DiBlasi, Leesa Tucker, Brian Seitel; Performed: 22-25 June 2006; Wayne Claeren's "The Curse of the Porcupine’s Ear" is a comedy mystery set in a rustic cabin in the woods. Two honeymooners retreat to the woods to be alone, but are frustrated by invasions of many odd characters. The play was directed by Wayne H. Claeren, scenic designer and producer was Carlton Ward, costume designer was Freddy Clements, lighting design and technical director was David Keefer, sound designer was Adam Ellis, stage manager was Chris Whetstone. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Steven DiBlasi -- Tom Thompson
- Leesa Tucker -- Meghan Thompson
- Brian Seitel -- Ranger Bob
- Coty Cockrell -- Andre LeBret
- Andrea Messick -- Mimi LeBret
- Ashley McDonald -- Sonja Cadbury
- Chauncey L. Slater -- Boris Last
- Britani Mason -- Doris Last
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University, "Curse of the Porcupine’s Ear (2006) | Image 032" (2006). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 8124.