Performed: 6-8 April 2005; Ben Whitehead and Glenn Davenport's "Hugh Hefner in Hell" tells the story of Hugh Hefner who wakes up in hell and meets Jack the Ripper, Adolf Hitler, Ivan the Terrible and others. The show was the Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Dramatic Fraternity April scholarship fundraiser. The director was Casey Campbell, lighting designer was Amy Richter, sound designer was Daryl Pauley, special effects designer was Wil Robinson, costume designers were Kristen Taylor and Dustin Stilwell, set designer was Casey Campbell, stage manager was Kassi Gulliford, assistant stage manager was Maxine Price, technical director was David Keefer. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Theron Montgomery Building.
- Mark Talley -- Hugh Hefner
- Jason Skinner -- Jack the Ripper
- Justin Ridgeway -- Adolf Hitler
- Chris Harper -- Vlad the Impaler
- Matt Thompson -- Ivan the Terrible
- Josh David -- Snowy
- Joe Carter -- Kay
- Trey Butler -- Genghis Khan
- Stephen Williams -- Charles Manson
- Tanya Poore -- Satin
- Laura Buchanan -- Random Woman
- Crystal Bonds -- Debbie Does
- Paige Arrington, Jacob Phillips -- Citizens of Hell
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University, "Hugh Hefner in Hell (2005) | Image 024" (2005). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 7852.