Performed: 18-22 November 1999; Max Frisch's "The Firebugs" is a classic drama that warns of the Holocaust. Gottlieb Biedermann discovers two men uninvited in his home are arsonists he has come to fear. He refuses to see them as anything more than a practical joke. The director was Susan McCain, stage manager was Tim Prestridge, assistant stage manager was Clint LeRoy. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Michael Waid -- Gottlieb Biedermann
- James Lett -- Mr. Schmitz
- Justin Young -- Willie
- Chrysta Norred -- Babette Biedermann
- Mandy Carter -- Anna
- Damian Cordle -- Policeman
- Paul Williams -- Professor
- Amber Moody -- Mrs. Knechtling
- Shane Goodwin, Steven Williams, Nicole Sprayberry, Candice Carter, Brian Dixon, Dani Proctor, Chrissy Millwood, Tanya Poore -- Chorus Members
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
Jacksonville State University, "The Firebugs (1999) | Image 005" (1999). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 6054.