Performed: 13-17 March 1997; Christopher Sergel's "To Kill A Mockingbird," based on Harper Lee's novel, follows lawyer Atticus Finch as he tries a can't-win case in 1935 Maycomb, Alabama. The play was directed by Jason St. John, set pieces designed by St. John and Douglas Millington. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- David Downs -- Atticus Finch
- Robbie Callahan -- Tom Robinson
- Rike Rosser -- Mayella Ewell
- Shawn Carder -- Bob Ewell
- Regan Byrom -- Scout
- Justin Lord -- Jem
- Weston Hill -- Dill
- Phillip Roberson -- Arthur "Boo" Radley
- Craig Jackson -- Mr. Gilmer
- Betty Jeanne Day -- Maudie Atkinson
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
Jacksonville State University, "To Kill A Mockingbird (1997) | Image 022" (1997). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 5212.