Pictured: Sylvia Malone; Performed: 14-17 September 1995; Kristin Laurence's "Little Women" is a timeless story of the bond of sisterhood and family. The story follows the lives of four sisters, Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy, during the Civil War and details their passage from childhood to womanhood. The play was student directed by Kimberly Kinsey. Box office manager was Jan Rhodes. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Mishia Edwards -- Jo March
- Nicole Humphrey -- Amy March
- Renee Howard -- Beth March
- Rene Humphrey -- Meg March
- Betty Jeanne Day -- Marmee March
- Gena Holcombe -- Hannah
- Wayne Claeren -- Mr. March
- Sylvia Malone -- Aunt March
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University, "Little Women (1995) | Image 018" (1995). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 4413.