Performed: 7-8 April 1995; Thornton Wilder's "The Matchmaker" is about love and money set in 19th century New York. The play was directed/scenic design by Todd F. Edwards and Mishia Edwards (assistant), costume design by Joyce Tate and Jennifer Jacobs (assistant), technical direction/light/sound design by Chris Collins, stage management by Douglas Millington and Jason St. John, produced by Carlton Ward, costume shop managed by Joyce Tate, and box office managed by Jan Rhodes. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Shannon DeWitt -- Horace Vandergelder
- John Jacobs -- Ambrose Kemper
- Neilson R. Jones -- Joe Scanlon
- Emily Taylor -- Gertrude
- Tracey Gamble -- Corneilus Hackl
- Renee Howard -- Ermengarde
- Thomas F. Millington -- Malachi Stack
- Jennifer Jacobs -- Dolly Levi
- Joe Baker -- Barnaby Tucker
- Kimberly Kinsey -- Irene Molloy
- Mishia Edwards -- Minnie Fay
- Jason St. John -- The Cabman
- Jared Wright -- Rudolf
- Tyler Waldrop -- August
- Jessica Geron -- Miss Flora Van Huysen
- Brandi Byers -- Her Cook
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "The Matchmaker (1995) | Image 002" (1995). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 4342.