Performed: 9-12 April 1992; Thorton Wilder's "Our Town" is set in 1920 and is a play about love, life, and dying. The play was directed by Jeff Bennett. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Michael Roberts -- stage manager
- Don Elliott -- Dr. Gibbs
- A.J. Richards -- Joe Crowell
- Sam Pritchett -- Howie Newsome
- Brooke Engler -- Mrs. Gibbs
- Kathryn Polka -- Mrs. Webb
- Russell House -- George Gibbs
- Melissa Crow -- Rebecca Gibbs
- Bryan Wright -- Wally Webb
- Jennifer Whitley -- Emily Webb
- Tim Phillips -- Professor Willard
- Michael Brown -- Mr. Webb
- Shannon DeWitt -- Simon Stimson
- Kimberly Newman -- Mrs. Soames
- Chris Colvard -- Constable Warren
- Randy Blades -- Si Crowell
- Chris Dempsey -- Sam Craig
- John Daniels -- Joe Stoddard
- Marc Richards -- Farmer McCarthy
- Dennis Lashbrook, Phil Pyle, Allison Crawford -- members of the audience
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Our Town (1992) | Image 021" (1992). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 3261.