Performed: 27 February - 3 March 1992; Lerner and Loewe's "Brigadoon" is a musical about a Scottish village that appears once a century. The play was directed by Wayne Claeren, orchestra conducted by Carl Anderson, vocal coaching by Darnelle Scarbrough-Preston, choreography by Barry Mundy, scenic design, artist, and producer was Carlton Ward, costume design by Freddy Clements, stage management by Amber Norman and Mishia Burns (assistant), lighting design and board operated by Sam McLean, box office managed by Jan Rhodes, and costume shop managed by Joyce Tate. This item is contained within the Theatre & Film Production Archive.
This performance was held in the Ernest Stone Performing Arts Center Theatre.
- Alan Payne -- Tommy Albright
- A.J. Richards -- Jeff Douglas
- Greg Hucks -- Archie Beaton
- Barry Newell -- Harry Beaton
- Neil Jones -- Angus MacGuffie
- Chris Scull -- Sandy Dean
- Terry Gosdin -- Andrew MacLaren
- Stacy Fumbanks -- Fiona MacLaren
- Jennifer Whitley -- Jean MacLaren
- Kya Rogers -- Meg Brockie
- Todd Shumpert -- Charlie Dalrymple
- Kimberly Kinsey -- Maggie Anderson
- Chris Malone -- Mr. Lundie
- David Owens -- Stuart Dalrymple
- Freddie Britt -- MacGregor
- John Daniels -- Frank, the bartender
- Allen Reynolds -- MacLeod
- Juan Fiol -- MacMillan
- Cassandra James -- Mrs. McGregor
- Lori Lasseter -- Mrs. MacMillan
- Amanda Aultman -- Mrs. Dean
- Laura Carr -- Mrs. MacGuffie
- Cindy Pruett -- Mrs. MacLeod
- Janet Peterson -- Mrs. Dalrymple
- Allison Crawford -- Jane Ashton
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College students -- Alabama, Jacksonville State University -- Students, College and school drama, Musicals
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacksonville State University, "Brigadoon (1992) | Image 070" (1992). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive | Images. 3233.