Click download button to view (4.6 MB)
Performed: 19-24 November 1996; William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" The play was directed by Dr. Wayne Claeren, stage managed by Doug Millington and Kriste Sheppard (assistant), produced/scenic design by Carlton Ward, lighting design/technical direction by David Keefer, costume design by Freddy Clements and Joyce Tate (assistant & shop manager), choreography by Renee Howard, pyrotechnics by Shawn Carden, hair design by Phillip Roberson, and fairy makeup by Shawn Carder and Doug Millington. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Simon C. Holland -- Theseus
- Jon Thomas -- Egeus
- Gabe Weaver -- Lysander
- Jeremy Stubbs -- Demetrius
- Shawn Carder -- Philostrate
- Dennis R. Lashbrook -- Peter Quince
- Jason St. John -- Snug
- Jason Bozeman -- Nick Bottom
- Jarrod Simons -- Francis Flute
- Frank Soukey -- Tom Snout
- Jose Alba -- Robin Starveling
- Jared Wright -- Attendant to Theseus
- Justin R. Fox -- Oberon
- Yula Hildmann -- Hippolyta
- Jessica Duke -- Hermia
- Leslie Gray -- Helena
- Ashley C. Pendley -- Titania
- Renee Howard -- Puck
- Michelle Schenck -- Peaseblossom
- Elizabeth Chandler -- Cobweb
- Quenby Zeller -- Moth
- Jessica Geron -- Mustardseed
- Jenny Bone -- Attendant to Hippolyta
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "A Midsummer Night's Dream (1996) | Program" (1996). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 186.