Click download button to view (4.2 MB)
Performed: 14-19 November 1995; William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" tells the story of two young lovers in the middle of an ongoing conflict between their two families, the Capulets and the Montagues. The play was directed by Wayne Claeren, produced/scenic/lighting design by Carlton Ward, costume design by Freddy Clements and Neilson R. Jones (assistant), sound design by Frank Soukey, technical direction/lighting design by David Keefer, fight director/choreography by Susan McCain, fight captain was Todd F. Edwards, stage management by Kimberly Kinsey and Jana Griffin (assistant), poster and program designed by Kirstin Mitchell. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Laura Cathrine Russell -- Chorus; Rosaline
- John Holmes -- Escalus
- Michel Holland -- Paris
- Douglas A. Millington -- Montague
- Jason St. John -- Capulet
- Tyler Waldrop -- Romeo
- Gregory Mikell -- Mercutio
- Joe Baker -- Benvolio
- Todd F. Edwards -- Tybalt
- David Downs -- Friar Lawrence
- Chris Colvard -- Friar John
- Jose Alba -- Balthasar
- Scott Wheeler -- Sampson
- Neilson R. Jones -- Gregory
- Justin Bingham -- Abram
- Frank Soukey -- An Officer
- Gil Williams -- Lucio
- Patrick Rogers -- Valentio
- Shawn Carder -- Alberto
- Nicholas Romano -- Francesco
- Eric Wayne Key -- Apothecary
- Lynnelle Terry -- Lady Montague
- Mishia Edwards -- Lady Capulet
- Ashley C. Pendley -- Juliet
- Lesley Gray -- Nurse to Juliet
- Renee Howard -- Livia
- Tracy Higgins -- Helena
- Dona Carter -- Katharine
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Romeo and Juliet (1995) | Program" (1995). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 172.