Click download button to view (5.7 MB)
Performed: 15-26 February 1995; "Man of La Mancha," a broadway musical, was based on Cervantes' "Don Quixote." The play takes place in an underground prison during the Inquisition. The play was directed by Wayne H. Claeren, conducted by Carl Anderson, vocal coaching by Jane Holloway, choreography by Barry Mundy, costume design by Freddy Clements and Joyce Tate (assistant), scenic design/produced by Carlton Ward, technical direction by David Keefer, stage managed by Mishia Edwards and Doug Millington (assistant), costume shop managed by Joyce Tate, box office managed by Jan Rhodes. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Michael Holland -- Don Quixote (Cervantes)
- Neilson Jones -- Sancho Panza (The Manservant)
- Todd F. Edwards -- Captain of the Inquisition
- Lynnelle Terry -- Aldonza
- Jared Wright -- Innkeeper (The Governor)
- Ryan Floyd -- Dr. Carrasco (The Duke)
- Terry Gosdin -- The Padre
- Kimberly Kinsey -- Antonia
- Betty Jeanne Gosdin -- The Housekeeper
- Shane Smith -- The Barber
- Jason St. John -- Pedro
- John Boyd -- Jose
- John Owens -- Juan
- Tyler Waldrop -- Paco
- Landon Shirey -- Tenorio
- Ryan Russell -- Anselmo
- Ashley Pendley -- Maria
- Lindy Green -- Fermina
- Renee Howard, Rene Humprey -- Moorish Dancers
- Shannon DeWitt, Bobby Peppers -- Men of the Inquisition
- Gregory Mikell -- Guard
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Man of La Mancha (1995) | Program" (1995). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 165.