Click download button to view (1.9 MB)
Performed: 5-9 December 1991; George Kaufman's "Stage Door" is a lighthearted comedy about a group of girls who go to New York to study acting and find jobs. The play was directed by Wayne Claeren, produced/scenic design by Carlton Ward, costume design by Freddy Clements, technical direction/lighting design by David Keefer, stage management by Barry Newell and Traci Miller (assistant), box office managed by Jan Rhodes, costume shop managed by Joyce Tate. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Janet Peterson -- Olga Brandt
- Laura Duke -- Bernice Niemeyer
- Natalie J. Miller -- Susan Paige
- Renee Howard -- Mary Harper (Big Mary)
- Brooke Engler -- Mary McCune (Little Mary)
- Kya Rogers -- Madeleine Vauclain
- Erica Denise Ingram -- Judith Caufield
- Lynne Kotula -- Ann Braddock
- Shannon Jacobs -- Kaye Hamilton
- Stacy D. Hurst -- Linda Shaw
- Allison Crawford -- Jean Maitland
- Stacy Fumbanks -- Bobby Melrose
- Kimberley Newman -- Louise Mitchell
- Kathryn Polka -- Pat Devine
- Jeanne Carden -- Kendall Adams
- Elizabeth Hayes -- Terry Randall
- Jennifer Whitley -- Tony Gillette
- Mishia Burns -- Ellen Fenwick
- Kimberly Kinsey -- Mattie
- Amanda Aultman -- Mrs. Orcutt
- Jeff Bennett -- Frank
- Barry Newell -- Sam Hastings
- Russell House -- Jimmy Devereaux
- David Owens -- Fred Powell
- Mike Roberts -- Lou Milhauser
- A.J. Richards -- David Kinglsey
- Todd Shumpert -- Keith Burgess
- Denise Davis -- Mrs. Shaw
- Chris Colvard -- Dr. Randall
- Keith Scher -- Larry Westcott
- Randy Blades -- Billy
- Dennis Lashbrook -- Adolph Gretzel
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Stage Door (1991) | Program" (1994). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 162.