Click download button to view (5.0 MB)
Performed: 23-27 June 1994; Wayne H. Claeren's "Stage and Saber" was set in Montana, a Los Angeles office, and a Philadelphia theater. The play was directed by Wayne H. Claeren, produced/scenic and lighting design by Carlton Ward, costume design by Joyce Tate, sound design and technical direction by David Keefer, stage management by Rene Humphrey and Jason St. John (assistant), costume shop managed by Joyce Tate, and box office managed by Jan Rhodes. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Glen Kyle -- John Trent
- Amy Blemker Kennah -- Carol Trent
- Lynnelle Terry -- Linda Grey Wolf
- Dennis Lashbrook -- Roy Twymon
- Deborah Prince -- Myrtle Twymon
- Shannon DeWitt -- Norman Standridge
- Justin Bingham -- Li Chiang
- Jason St. John -- Gordon Kirby
- Gladys deJesus -- Paula Kirby
- Allison Graydon -- Marilyn Maple
- Nathaniel Scales -- Otis Johnson
- John Miller -- Melvin Diggs
- Myra Gaddis -- Babs Diggs
- Allison Crawford -- Ethel Dobish
- Mike Holland -- Eddie Dobish
- John Battles -- Stage Hand
- Renee Howard -- Costume Girl
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacksonville State University, "Stage and Saber (1994) | Program" (1994). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 156.