Click download button to view (407 KB)
Performed: 26-29 May 1994; Sarah Lawrence's "Liberty" is about the life of Sarah Henry, first wife of Revolutionary Patrick Henry, from 1754 to 1776. The play was directed by Susan McCain, produced/scenic design by Carlton Ward, costume design by Freddy Clements, lighting design by Matthew Crouse, technical direction by David Keefer, stage management by Shannon DeWitt and Mishia Edwards (assistant), costume shop managed by Joyce Tate, box office managed by Jan Rhodes. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Jessica Geron -- Sarah Henry
- Jay Starr -- Patrick Henry
- Renee Howard -- Patsy Henry; Dorthea Dandridge
- Gregory Mikell -- Jeremiah; Thomas Jefferson
- Rita Baker -- Docent; Dame Shelton; Betty Randolph; Mrs. Caldwell
- Katrina Mitchell -- Elizabeth Wythe; Mrs. McSwain; Barmaid
- Todd F. Edwards -- Mr. Shelton; Reverend; Col. Dandridge; House of Burgess Man; Mr. McSwain; The Barrister
- Phil Pyle -- Edward; Bar Patron; Peyton Randolph; Raleigh Tavern Man; John Fontaine; House of Burgess Man; Doctor de Sequeyra
- John Battles -- Will; Defendant; George Wythe; Raleigh Tavern Man; Mr. Caldwell; House of Burgess Man
- Glen Kyle -- Understudy
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Liberty (1994) | Program" (1994). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 155.