Click download button to view (5.9 MB)
Performed: 2-6 December 1993; "Harvey" is a play about a man, his invisible talking rabbit, and an insane asylum. The play was directed by Amanda Ennis, scenic and light design by Cynthia Snead, costume design by Jennifer Jacobs, sound design and technical direction by David Keefer, stage management by Mishia Edwards and Kimberly Kinsey (assistant), box office managed by Jan Rhodes, and produced by Carlton Ward. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Becky Spritzer -- Myrtle Mae Simmons
- Myra Gaddis -- Veta Louise Simmons
- Jason St. John -- Elwood P. Dowd
- Diane O'Kelley -- Miss Johnson
- Gena Holcombe -- Miss Chauvenet
- Amy Kennah -- Ruth Kelley, R.N.
- Todd Edwards -- Duane Wilson
- Dale Seabourn -- Lyman Sanderson, M.D.
- Chris Colrand -- William R. Chumley
- Ginger Cusimano -- Betty Chumley
- Tracey Gamble -- Judge Omar Gaffney
- Tony Hendrix -- E.L. Lofgren
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Harvey (1993) | Program" (1993). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 152.