Click download button to view (3.2 MB)
Performed: 15-19 April 1993; Ayn Rand's "Night of January 16th" was a theatrical re-creation of a fictional famous murder trial. Jurors for the play were selected from the audience. The play was student directed by Thomas Millington, scenic design by A.J. Richards, costume design by Annette Conner, lighting design by Cynthia Snead, technical direction by David Keefer, stage management by Shannon DeWitt and Robert Vance (assistant), box office managed by Jan Rhodes, costume shop managed by Joyce Tate, and produced by Carlton Ward. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Katrina Mitchell -- Prison Matron
- Steve Howard -- Baliff
- Camisha Thomas -- Judge Heath
- Tracey Gamble -- District Attorney Flint
- Rene Humphrey -- His Secretary
- Kimberly Kinsey -- Defense Attorney Stevens
- Allison Crawford -- Her Secretary
- Kristi Hamilton -- Clerk of the Court
- Mishia Burns -- Karen Andre
- Bryan Wright -- Dr. Thomas Kirkland
- Myra Gaddis -- Mrs. John Hutchins
- Jefferson Davis -- Homer Van Fleet
- Jason St. John -- Elmer Sweeney
- Melissa Crow -- Nancy Lee Faulkner
- Ginger Cusimano -- Magda Svenson
- Todd F. Edwards -- John Graham Whitfield
- Laura Duke -- Jane Chandler
- Shane Smith -- Sigurd Jungquist
- Douglas A. Millington -- Larry Regan
- Jennifer Jacobs -- Roberta Van Rensselaer
- Brandi Atkinson -- Stenographer
- Jeannie Collins -- Court Attendant
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Night of January 16th (1993) | Program" (1993). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 147.