Click download button to view (4.4 MB)
Performed: 25-28 June 1992; Samuel Taylor's "Sabrina Fair" is about a chauffeur's daughter named Sabrina Fairchild. The play was directed by Steve Whitton, produced and scenic design by Carlton Ward, costume design by Freddy Clements and Joyce Tate (assistant), lighting/sound design/technical direction by David Keefer, stage management by Mishia Burns, assistant stage management by Andy Freeman, language coaching by Debra Owen. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Michal Ward -- Storyteller
- Stacy Fumbanks -- Maude Larrabee
- Deborah R. Tyson -- Julia McClintock
- Phil N. Pyle -- Linus Larrabee, Jr.
- Chris Colvard -- Linus Larrabee
- Lorrie Hughes -- Margaret
- A.J. Richards -- David Larrabee
- Allison Crawford -- Gretchen
- Elizabeth Hayes -- Sabrina Fairchild
- Scott Mince -- Fairchild
- LeAnne Rice -- A Young Woman
- Andrew J. Freeman -- A Young Man
- Melissa Crow -- Another Young Woman
- Jaycen Rutter -- Paul d'Argenson
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Sabrina Fair (1992) | Program" (1992). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 142.