Click download button to view (5.1 MB)
Performed: 24-27 May 1990; Granville Burgess' "Play It As It Lies" is the story about a young man named Cecil learning how to grow up and come to terms with his parents. The play was directed by Wayne Claeren, scenic and lighting design by Carlton Ward, costume design by Freddy Clements, technical direction by David Keefer, stage management by Tom Millington, assistant stage management by Amanda Aultman. This item is contained within the Clements drama production materials.
This performance was held in the Stone Center Theatre.
- Patrick Biederman -- Cecil Burton
- Jerry "Mr. J." Jackson -- Grady Waters
- Ashley Richards -- Young Cecil
- Christopher Colvard -- Dale Morgan
- John A.J. Miller -- Franklin Burton (Daddy)
- Joyce Tate -- Carrie Burton (Mama)
- Robert L. Brock -- Julius Burton
- Traci Miller -- Maria Olivetti
- Jeff Bennett -- Richard Stockton (General Levity)
Is Part Of
The original items are located in the Library’s Alabama Gallery Special Collections.
Jacksonville State University -- History, College and school drama, Theater programs
These materials are the property of Jacksonville State University and are intended for non-commercial use. They may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. The materials may not be altered in any way. Users of these materials are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact email@example.com.
Jacksonville State University, "Play It As It Lies (1990) | Program" (1990). Department of Theatre & Film Performance Archive. 127.