Title

Ayers Hall 2

Creation Date

1966

Decade

1960

Photographer

Opal R. Lovett

Subject

Jacksonville State University -- History, Jacksonville State University -- Buildings

Preview

image preview

Description

Built in 1955, Ayers Hall was named for T.W. Ayers and later changed to honor his son Harry M. Ayers. Ayers Hall housed the Science and Mathematics Department in the 1960s. Today in 2013 Ayers Hall houses the Mathematical, Computing and Information Sciences Department, the Department of Psychology, and the Department of Technology. Shown is the exterior of the building from Trustee Circle. (circa 1966)

Date Digitized

August 2015

Rights

This image is the property of Jacksonville State University and is intended for non-commercial use. Images may be copied for research, teaching, personal, or any fair use as defined by U.S. copyright law. Images may not be altered in any way. Users of these images are asked to acknowledge Jacksonville State University. For questions or further information about usage rights, please contact the Library’s Electronic Resources Department at (256) 782-8195.

Location

The original negative is housed at JSU McClellan Technical Information Center, Binder 47, Sleeve 56.

Identifier

http://jsucollections.jsu.edu:9000/rpc/cat/Imaging/photocollection/psn/psn1960/psn1960_53/PSN1960ayershall_15614.tif

Technical Metadata

Archival images are tiffs scanned from the original material at 300 dpi. The file name is PSN1960ayershall_15614.tif; file size is 624 KB. Original image is 2 by 3 on celluloid diacetate/triacetate film stock

Keywords

Jacksonville State University -- History, Jacksonville State University -- Buildings

Share

 
COinS